Little River Holdings is looking for Citizen Advisory Board members
The Little River Holdings Citizen Advisory Board is comprised solely of Little River Band of Ottawa Indians Tribal Members.
The purpose of the board is for Tribal Citizens to learn more about board operations and procedures, keep current on company activities, and be advocates for Little River Holdings and the work it is doing to ensure the financial futures of Tribal Citizens.
This board currently meets quarterly and meetings are being held virtually due to COVID precautions.
We are looking to fill two more seats on our Tribal Citizen Only Citizen Advisory Board.
To apply to the Citizen Advisory Board, you must meet the following qualifications, which have been updated to be more inclusive:
- At least twenty-one (21) years old and a LRBOI Tribal Member
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated continued education or hands on experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last five (5) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement or moral turpitude
There is a $100 (per meeting attended) stipend for board members.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying, please send letter of interest and resume to [email protected]