Little River Holdings is looking to fill an open seat on its EDC board of directors
Little River Holdings is seeking to fill one open Tribal Citizen seat on its EDC board of directors.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VACANCIES:
Each Board of Directors member must meet the following qualifications:
- At least twenty-five (25) years old
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (negotiable if applicant is currently a member of the Citizen Advisory Board)
- Five (5) years of significant business, financial, legal, government contracting, or industry experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement, or moral turpitude
To apply, please send a resume and Letter of Interest to [email protected].