Board of Directors
Little River Holdings is governed and managed by an independent Board of Directors, which is appointed in accordance with Tribal Law. The Board sets the strategic vision and the general management policy within which management for Little River Holdings operates. The Board also oversees the performance of the Director.
Join Our Board Meetings!
Click below to join our monthly EDC board meeting electronically or view our schedule for the year. Meetings start promptly at 3 PM.
Join the Board of Directors
Each Board of Directors member must meet the following qualifications:
- At least twenty-five (25) years old
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (negotiable if applicant is currently a member of the Citizen Advisory Board)
- Five (5) years of significant business, financial, legal, government contracting, or industry experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Submit to a background investigation yielding no results showing convictions involving tax evasion, tax fraud, embezzlement, or moral turpitude
The board of directors has no open positions. New opportunities are updated regularly, so please check back often.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying for the board of directors, please fill out the form below.
Current EDC Board Members: